- Account login, personal details and transactions are fully secured with encryption, state of the art firewalls and virus detection systems.
- Your regular card funding methods and bank details are not stored in your eZeeWallet account directly, but are instead secured by full PCI DSS compliance. For more details on the PCI DSS standard follow the link https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org
- We never ask users to provide identifying information or sensitive information via email.
- We monitor regularly for unusual activity.
- We never sell or share data with external parties.
- All our staff is regularly trained in the latest preventative methods for detecting and preventing fraud.
- Passwords and other sensitive information are never shared and kept safe at all times.
What does eZeeWallet do to protect me against fraudulent transactions?
Have more questions? Submit a request